Sometimes when things feel a little too overwhelming it can help to talk to someone.
Parenting is one of the toughest things we can do, and parenting a Highly Sensitive Child can be harder still, especially if you are Highly Sensitive yourself.
Having a Highly Sensitive Child and being Highly Sensitive myself, I’ve been through times when I’ve felt like the worst mother in the world. Thankfully I’ve learnt ways to cope and recognise how useful it can be to have someone experienced to talk to. If you’ve read my posts and the information about me and think you’d benefit from us working together, I’d love to hear from you.
For further information, please contact me on: email@example.com
Whether you are a Highly Sensitive parent raising a Highly Sensitive Child, or are a non-Highly Sensitive parent in need of a little extra support, I’m here to help.
- BSc. Hons Degree in Psychology
- Practitioner & Master Practitioner Training in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- INLPTA Professional NLP Coaching Training
- Clean Language & Symbolic Modelling Training – exploring a person’s metaphor landscape
- Beyond Words into Trance and Ericksonian Hypnosis & Extraordinary States of Consciousness – using hypnotic language to connect with a person’s unconscious mind and inner resources
- Presenting Magically – presentation skills